||Advance or LC at sight.
||25kgs Of Thermocol Box Packing Or As Per Client Requirement
|Min. Order Quantity
It is a well-known fact that India is the largest coastal line and major exporter in the world and one of the core places of mud crab production and export in the country is Kakinada, Narasapuram, Machilipatam that lies in Andhra Pradesh,India. Mud Crabs are sourced from the Farms Directly. These Live Mud Crabs are fresh and best products that are available in the World. We Export Live Green Mud Crabs ( scylla serrata ) and Frozen Mud Crabs to singapore, maldives, and other asian countries. The Recent Trends in consuming Sea food has been shifted to Mud Crabs consumption due to various benefits.
The below quoted are the different sizes available of live mud green crabs
- Medium size 350 grams to 500 grams of live mud crab
- Big size 550 grams to 750 grams of live mud crab
- Xl size 800 grams to 1.5 kg of live mud crab
Usage and Benefits of Mud Crabs
- Crab health benefits includes supporting immune system, healing wounds, supporting cardiovascular health, supporting eye health, promoting healthy pregnancy, for psychological health and a source of selenium for preventing cell and tissue damages. Other benefits includes enhancing the skin, supporting blood production, supporting weight loss and increasing energy.
- Nutritionists encourage people to consume at least two servings of crabs in a week. Have you ever thought why incorporating it into your diet is necessary? Crab is considered a luxurious food with plenty of nutrients. Studies have revealed that you can eat 45% of crab body that is surely low in number but it has potential to strengthen your body from within.
- In regions, where seafood including crab is consumed regularly, have a maximum lifespan. People who prefer it over other food options are less likely prone to chronic heart diseases. Crabs could also become a delicious way to balance energy levels in your body as well.
Nutritional Value of Crab
100% grams of crab meat contains following nutrients
- Calcium 20 g
- Carbohydrate 14 g
- Copper 5 mg
- Energy 15 Kcal
- Fat 3 gram
- Iron 11 g
- Omega3 acid 11 g
- Phosphorus 12 g
- Protein 13 g
- Selenium 8 mg
- Vitamin A 200 IU
- Vitamin B1 05 mg
- Vitamin B12 66 mg
- Zinc 6 g
Looking for "Live Mud Crabs" ?